Ashdowne handcrafted clay tiles are available in two weathered colours making them the ideal choice in a refurbishment project or to enhance the beauty of a new build development and complement the surrounding area.
The traditional handcrafted finish ensures each and every project takes on a beauty and character of its own, no two handcrafted roofs are ever alike.
For extra versatility why not consider combining and mixing the colour range to add extra warmth and texture to your project.
Premium handcrafted look for the ultimate finish
- The premium traditional handcrafted finish provides quality and beauty for a unique heritage finish
- The mellow appearance and granular texture provide slight random irregularities giving each tile a unique character making each project truly singular and distinctive
- A range of 2 colours available for design flexibility
- An 'Excellent' certification for BES 6001 (all clay plain tiles)
- A range of complementary fittings and accessories
MAKE132AB: Aylesham Mix
|Size of Tile||
265mm x 165mm
60 tiles/2 at 100mm gauge (roof)
53 tiles/2 at 115mm gauge (vertical)
|Weight of Tiling||
65kg/2 (0.64 kN/2 ) at 100mm gauge (roof)
57kg/2 (0.56 kN/2 ) at 115mm gauge (vertical)
10.0 lin.m/2 at 100mm gauge (roof)
8.7 lin.m/2 at 115mm gauge (vertical)
|Batten Size Recommended||
38 x 25mm for rafters/supports not exceeding 600mm centres
38mm x 2.65mm