Nothing compares to handmade clay roof tiles . That's why our new range of Canterbury handmade roof tiles are created true to tradition.
The traditional hand making process ensures that each tile is as unique as the hands that made them. Available in three colours with a range of traditional fittings they are perfect for premium roofs and heritage work where only genuine handmade clay plain tiles may be specified to meet planning requirements.
For extra versatility the colour range can be mixed together on the roof to create your own personal blend.
- 400minimum pitch
- Available with traditional handmade fittings and decorative accessories
- A natural product with A+ environmental credentials (BREEAM)
- Frost tested to BS EN 539-2
- Manufactured from Etruria Marl, considered the finest quality for strength and durability
- All 3 colours can be mixed on the roof for a truly bespoke blend called "Canterbury Mix."
|Size of Tile||
265mm x 165mm
60 tiles m2at 100mm gauge (roof)
53 tiles m2at 115mm gauge (vertical)
|Weight of Tiling||
74 kg/m2 (0.73kN/m2) at 100mm gauge (roof)
66 kg/m2 (0.64kN/m2) at 115mm gauge (vertical)
10.0 lin.m/m2 at 100mm gauge (roof)
8.7 lin.m/m2 at 115mm gauge (roof)
|Batten Size Recommended||
38 x 25mm for rafters/supports not exceeding 600mm centres (fixed to BS 5534)
38mm x 2.65mm