- 918900: 484mm x 485mm
- 919000: 634mm x 485mm
- Minimum pitch will depend on the minimum pitch of the roof covering
- The effective ventilation area per metre run of eaves is 14,600mm2
- Mechanically fix all tiles at the eaves
- Fit to straight and level softwood fascia
The RedVent Eaves Ventilation System is suitable for use with all our tiles & slates and for any combination of rafter spacing between 350-600mm centres, subject to pack used. Where Eaves Clips are required it is acceptable to fix them through the Fascia Grille of the RedVent Eaves Ventilation System. The system is not suitable for use with Plain Tiles on roofs with rigid sarking.
Minimum pitch is the minimum pitch for the tile or slate with the following exceptions:
- Cambrian 25å¡ (55å¡ when used with rigid sarking and counterbattens)
- Regent 15å¡
- DuoPlain 32.5å¡
Maximum pitch is:
- 55å¡ for Richmond 10, Saxon 10, MockBond Richmond 10 & Landmark Slate 10
- 55å¡ for Cambrian
- 50å¡ for Mini Stonewold
- 60å¡ for all Profiled tiles
- 60å¡ for Concrete Plain Tiles & Heathland
- 57.5å¡ for Rosemary Clay Tiles
- 70å¡ for DuoPlain
The effective ventilation area per metre of eaves is 14,600mm2
The RedVent Eaves Ventilation System is available in two pack sizes - for rafter centres from 350-450mm and 450-600mm.
- Eaves Vent Tray (PVC black)
- Fascia Grille (UPVC grey)
- Nails (aluminium)
Each pack contains sufficient materials to cover:
- 6.0m @ 450mm rafter centres (350-450 Pack)
- 4.9m @ 350mm rafter centres (350-450 Pack)
- 6.0m @ 600mm rafter centres (450-600 Pack)
- 4.5m @ 450mm rafter centres (450-600 Pack)
- The RedVent Eaves Ventilation System is designed to be fixed to a 19mm soft wood timber fascia board. Any increase in the fascia width or batten size from 50 x 25mm, may alter the required fascia board height. Fascia boards less than 19mm wide are not recommended.
- The system is designed to be fixed to a straight and level fascia board from right to left.
- The RedVent Eaves Ventilation System is not suitable for roofs with insulation between the rafters, as the ventilation requirement is 25,000mm2 per metre run of eaves. Please use the RedVent 25 Over-Fascia Vent.
- Where the distance from the front of the fascia board to the top of the insulation, measured up the rafter, is greater than 450mm, an extension tray will be required, to ensure a clear path is maintained. Where this measurement exceeds 825mm, two trays will be required.
- When used in combination with timber sarking, the sarking board should not extend below the lowest tiling batten position.
- When used with exposed rafters, the tray should be protected with a recessed soffit board.
- Suitable for use with most pitched roofing materials
- Compatible with all of the Redland range of Eaves Clips
- Where Eaves Clips or Eaves Comb are required for use with a particular tile profile, it is acceptable to fix them through the Fascia Grille of the RedVent EavesVent